Arriving by car
Information by calling the HAK (Croatian Automobile Club) +385 1 4640 800 you can get the following information:
1. road conditions and ferry traffic in the Adriatic amount of compensation for the use of highways in Croatia and abroad
2. prohibiting movement of certain categories of vehicles in Croatia and some European countries
3. fuel prices in Croatia and abroad,
4. information on membership rights of HAK members
5. phone numbers of foreign automobile clubs
6. advice on elections best routes
7. ferry schedules in the Adriatic Sea Information Center is open 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
Detailed information can also be found on following (web)Help on the road - a call to phone number 987
Arrival by plane
Reservations and tickets Croatia Airlines
Office at the Dubrovnik airport tel: +385 20 413 776
Arrival by boat
SAILING_SCHEDULE - SPLIT-BRAČ(MILNA)-HVAR-KORČULA-MLJET-DUBROVNIK
Mljet is connected by ferry lines with other Croatian ports (Dubrovnik,Prapratno,Korcula, Split, Zadar, Rijeka), as well as ports in Italy.
Timetable can be viewed on the web site Jadrolinija.
Catamaran transfer from Dubrovnik G & V Line can be viewed at:
Transport around the island
Company for the transportation of passengers